Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 75

Thread: appy at burton

  1. #51
    Inactive Member MT24's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2007
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy at burton

    Raiders 42 Dawgs 16

  2. #52
    Inactive Member jjkcatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2006
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy at burton

    i think appy will beat burton's ass.

    36-14

  3. #53
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy at burton

    Hoople predicted Appy to win in today's KTN.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy at burton

    No way Appy beats Burton...
    48-8
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  5. #55
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy at burton

    Any word on what the weather is going to do this evening?

    I think Burton wins eather way BUT I do think nasty weather makes it a MUCH tighter game

  6. #56
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy at burton

    I suspect a fairly close game. If Appy dictates the tempo, they have a chance IMO.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #57
    Inactive Member RaiderWahoo0105's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2004
    Posts
    625
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy at burton

    I sadly haven't been able to take it a game during the recent BHS dynasty, for which I'm sad beyond disbelief.

    If Stewart D1 material or at least walk-on D1 material?
    Go Wahoos!
    Go Mounties!
    [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy at burton

    Honistly I do not think so. Don't get me wrong he is a heck of a QB and FB player but he is not a better QB than Robbins or Turner were and I don't think he is fast enough to play DB at the next level.

    I DO think he could do well at an E&H or UVA-Wise

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy at burton

    did someone say it would be a tight game if the weather is bad..? did anyone see the game last year?

  10. #60
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy at burton

    Yes and it was a heck of alot tighter than the 2nd game [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •